— Last updated 27 March 2019.
PageCDN (Private) Limited ("us", "we", "our", "company", "the company") operates the pagecdn.com and pagecdn.io websites (the "Service"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use the Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve the Service to you.
While using the Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Business name and other information
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City and other billing information
- Payment information, including details of Payment Cards and/or other payment means
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of the Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from our websites and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze the Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate the Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Tracking Cookies: We use tracking Cookies for tracking you and your behaviour while using the service.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to the Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your website content uploaded at our servers for the purpose of acceleration and fast delivery to your website users is transmitted to our servers across several countries to achieve this purpose.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in good faith with belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation
- protect and defend the rights or property of PageCDN (Private) Limited
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how the Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
The Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
"Do Not Track" Signals
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.